**Welcome to my story**

~~~Feeling is here~~~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A different hectic life...

After my 2 months of hectic working days, it's my time to say goodbye to it and have a new start in my uni life. I'm quite disappointed with my last sem nutrition result. Although i had tried my best, i think that i need to work harder to achieve an ideal result this semester.

Now i'm busy with my lab report, preparation for assignment,tutorial and test. Another different hectic life. Quite stressful but i learn from it. Cooking lab is another new try for me in this sem. I'm great to have a wonderful and well-equip kitchen for me to learn. I will grab this chance to become more professional.

Had a gathering with my friends yesterday. Simple but happy... I like that feel that relaxing because they understand me. No need to explain more. Great to have friends like u all. Looking forward for our next gathering.

After this, i really need to go back to my world and fulfill all my task. Try my best and i hope that i can do that. Work for the best^^

No comments:

Post a Comment