**Welcome to my story**

~~~Feeling is here~~~

Friday, July 16, 2010

This two months~~~

A lot of memorable experience during this 2 months sem break. Starting from beginning...After i finish my final exam, I follow my uni friends go Pinang Island travel 3 days 2 nights. First time taking flight and first time take flight alone from Pinang  to JB. Really an unforgetable travel experience.

After this traveling, i went to Kuantan and had a most unforgetable trip there. Meeting Vihorng and Weitatt in Kuantan for the very first time but end out with going police station. But, this experience is a good lesson for us. A remind to be more careful next time.

Went through a few interview for part time job. At last, i found it and start my hectic life during this holiday. Feel nervous and uncertain at first because there are many things awaiting for me to learn. Becoming a cashier, handling with customers and serving... lot and lots... Finally i made it and get my boss's trust at the end.

Going Malacca, KL, Kampar and Teluk Batik for 5 days 4 nights trip. This is the longest vocation with my friends so long. Having a joyful time there. Celebrating birthday in advance there too^^ 21 years old coming soon, feel that i'm really grow up already. Many things need to face it myself and become mature in thinking and action.


*A right man* meet at right moment equals to xingfu~
I trust it. I believe that everyone has his own fate-destine partner. I haven't found it but not shown that the right man never appear. I know everyone concern about me but i'm really happy with what i have now. 

Going back to Uni after this 2 months' hectic life. Start from beginning too. Looking forward for my cooking lab this sem,learning western cuisine. A new try for me. I need to work harder to achieve a better result this sem. Gambate!!! I can do it de^^

No comments:

Post a Comment