Very unlucky recently~
Two weeks ago, my wallet was stolen. I lost everything, IC, driving licence, Atm card, and cell phone. Be frankly, I'm really helpless at that moment. I scared but did not cry that time. Not because of my braveness, I just think that cry can't help anything in that time. But I'm really scared, nobody can help. No phone, no money...When I calmed down myself after few minutes, I finally found an extra Atm card in my another wallet. Because of that, I were able to come back hometown.
Bad luck did not chase out...Yesterday, I got a message that my house in KL was robbed. House became messy now. Haiz... I can't even rest well during my sem break. Why the security is so WORSE!!!
However, the luckiest thing out of the unfortunate incidents was no one was hurt. Hope that everything will be fine after this. BAD LUCK, I dont want YOU!!!
Last but not least,
'Let bygones be bygones'
No comments:
Post a Comment