**Welcome to my story**

~~~Feeling is here~~~

Saturday, October 10, 2009

#$@ Mixed feeling %*#

Just finished my pertanian final exam yesterday.I had prepared for it already but when see the question paper really make me disappointed with my performance. Haiz... Don't know how to say~Now just can concentrate with my other coming exam lor...I'll try harder de... Today is the carnival day for my curriculum activity...consuming 9 hours...First time have chance to become scorekepper and time keeper for basketball match...It 's new for me cuz put the theoritical part into practice today...Too bad haven't get the chance to become referee...Really enjoy and experience something today... The next few weeks will be busy for me since the final exam will be started soon...Tomorrow will go bonda open house at night,need to help up in the morning too...Presentation will be starting next week...I will try to improve my communication skill in order to perform well...The coming test will be next tueday...This time i must work harder for it...Then next Friday is our kolej Pesta Tang lung...I join in carnival group and become narrator for the sketch show...Hope i can do it... Although busy,still looking forward for the time to go back home... Home is the warmest place...Anyway,I'll fulfill all my task here before finishing this sem...Hope that at the end of this year,i really gain a lot... Jia you!!!

2 comments:

  1. wao,must enjoy your uni's life,and cambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nothing good too. Got a big strike today... Shuai+cham=I deserve it
    This is the so-called 'soft skill' I learn in this 1st sem.

    ReplyDelete